2.5 Gbps 高灵敏度 CMOS TIA，用于 GPON
The NT25L55 is a high-sensitivity trans-impedance amplifier (TIA) with automatic gain control (AGC) manufactured in a low-cost pure CMOS process. The AGC enables over 31dB of dynamic
operating range, resulting in a high performance TIA designed for high-sensitivity 2.5Gbps applications.
The NT25L55 is pad-compatible with industry-standard TO-can layouts. The NT25L55 is intended for use in 2.5Gbps applications that require a high-sensitivity receiver.
Featuring data polarity invert, photodiode monitor and monitor invert functions, the NT25L55 offers the most flexible, high performance receiver solution for 2.5Gbps applications available.
- Maximum -30.0dBm sensitivity, +3dBm overload at 2.5Gbps when used with 0.9 A/W PIN (CPD ≤ 250fF, BER = 10-10, ER = 10dB) over operating temperature
- Typical trans-impedance: 21kΩ
- Manufactured in pure CMOS process
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Differential CML data outputs
- Photodiode current monitor output—can be programmed to sink or source
- Data polarity invert function
- Compatible with all major TO-can pin-out requirements and common TIA pad-outs
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range
Part Number | Package | Description
- NT25L55-WP | Waffle Pack 2500pcs in a standard waffle pack stack. 500pcs single packs available on request.
- NT25L55-GRP6R | Wafer | Reconstructed wafer on an 8'' ring
- NT25L55-PR | Wafer | Whole 12" probed wafer
- NT25L55-DTF8SR | Wafer | 8" probed reconstructed wafer die on saw frame
- NT25L55-DTF12S | Wafer | Whole 12" probed wafer on saw frame