Semtech Corporation 及其附属公司（统称为“Semtech”、“我们”或“我们的”）非常重视您的隐私权。本政策阐明我们计划如何处理通过本网站或我们运营的任何其他网站（包括 Semtech、LoRaWAN 学院、LoRa 社区，2.4 GHz 社区、Collos 和 LoRa 云服务门户网站，以下简称“本网站”）或相关方式从您那里获得的任何个人信息或其他信息。这些信息包括 (1) 使我们能够识别您身份的信息或信息组合，包括您的姓名、地址、电话号码和电子邮件地址；(2) 账单信息，例如您提供给 Semtech 的与购买、访问和使用 Semtech 产品和服务相关的信用卡交易数据，以及 (3) 您提供的其他信息，例如客户、分包商、项目或计划、设计冻结日期或恢复数据（统称为“本信息”）。
它还描述了您的数据保护权利，包括反对 Semtech 执行某些处理的权利。有关您的权利以及如何行使这些权利的更多信息，请参阅“我拥有哪些权利”部分。
- 您通过本网站申请工作时提供的信息，例如您的姓名、地址、电子邮件地址、电话号码、工作经历、教育背景以及您在简历中提交的其他信息。我们使用第三方平台 Taleo 处理此类申请。有关其隐私实践的更多信息，请访问 https://www.oracle.com/legal/privacy/。
- 自动收集的信息：当您访问我们的网站时，浏览器中启用的 Cookie 可帮助我们收集有关您的信息。收集的此类和其他技术信息用于标识您的浏览器，以创造更加个性化的在线体验。您可以启用 Cookie 来激活本网站的某些功能。
Semtech 是您提供给我们的所有信息的唯一托管人，并受本政策规定的限制。如果 Semtech 被另一家公司收购、合并或以其他方式继承，Semtech 保留将本信息转让给另一家公司的权利。如发生此类转让且法律允许，我们将要求拥有您信息的新公司或组织继续遵守本隐私政策；否则，我们将要求该公司或组织寻求您的授权和同意。
- 我们会根据我们的 Cookie 政策以及使用类似技术时提供给您的信息来放置 Cookie 并使用这些技术。有关我们如何使用 Cookie 的更多信息，请参阅“Cookie 的使用”部分。
在某些情况下，我们可能会向第三方提供您的信息，以便向您提供我们的商品或服务，以及与您使用我们的产品或在 Semtech 求职相关的其他用途。例如，我们可能会将此类信息提供给指定的客户支持提供商、授权的销售代表、授权的经销商、运输公司或招聘人员。我们将仅向这些第三方提供他们执行预期服务所需的信息。
The Information you provide us may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we or any affiliates conduct operations. Our offices can be found HERE. We will share your Information within the Semtech group of companies in order to allow you to access certain features of our Websites, communicate with you, assist you in making a purchase of our products or in the job application process.
Where Information is transferred outside the European Economic Area, and where this is to a stakeholder or vendor in a country that is not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission, safeguards such as standard contractual clauses, Privacy Shield certification or a vendor’s Processor Binding Corporate Rules will be used. A copy of the relevant mechanism can be provided for your review on request to the contact details below.
What rights do I have?
Where permitted by law, you have the right to ask us for a copy of your Information; to access, update, correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your Information; and to obtain the Information you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this data to another controller. For specific provisions relating to California residents, please see the section entitled Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act below.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your Information in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing).
Where we have collected and process your Information with your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time. If you ask to withdraw your consent to Semtech processing your data, this will not affect any processing which has already taken place at that time.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal Information about another person, or if you ask us to delete Information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with us using the details set out below. Where relevant, if you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority in the legal jurisdiction where you live, work or where you believe a breach may have occurred.
Specific Information for EU Residents
If you are resident in the EU you are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). The following notice applies only to EU residents who use the Websites.
Our lawful bases are described above in the “Use of Information” section above.
Please note that if you provide personal information through your use of the Websites, we will transfer your personal information to the United States and by using the Website you give your agreement to such transfers in accordance with the “Consent to Cross-Border Transfer of Data, Including Information” section below. The European Commission does not consider that the United States provides adequate protection for personal information. For such transfers, we take necessary measures to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection. However, if you do not wish your personal information to be transferred to the United States, you should not provide personal information through the Website. For further information about international data transfers, please contact us using the contact details in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
If you are resident in the EU:
- You have the right to withdraw consent to processing, where consent is the basis of processing. For personal information we collect on the Website, you may withdraw your consent by requesting that we delete your personal information by contacting us using the details below.
- You have the right to access the personal information that we hold and how we process it, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to demand rectification of inaccurate personal information.
- You have the right to object to unlawful data processing under certain conditions.
- You have the right to erasure of past data about you (your “right to be forgotten”) under certain conditions.
- You have the right to demand that we restrict processing of your personal information, under certain conditions, if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, processing is no longer necessary, are processing, or believe your personal information is inaccurate.
- You have the right to data portability of personal information concerning you that you provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, subject to certain conditions.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority in your country.
To exercise any of the above listed rights (with the exception of the right to complain to a data protection authority in your country) please contact us using the details in the “How to Contact Us” section below. We will process any requests in accordance with applicable law and within a reasonable period of time.
A cookie is a text file that a website transfers to your device’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes and to enhance the quality of your visit to the website.
Our Websites use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our Websites and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, services like enabling appropriate content based on your type of device cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Websites, so that we can analyze traffic and understand how our visitors interact with our Websites.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our Websites to remember choices you make (such as your user name, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
- Advertising Cookies: Our Websites use third party advertising networks to deliver targeted advertising. They may also have the capability to track your browsing across different sites and apps.
Where required, we will ask for your consent before we collect cookies from you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Websites who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Websites, but some features may not function.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed above (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Our Websites may contain links to other websites operated by third-party companies. We do not share your Information with those websites (unless we have asked for your consent) and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
How We Ensure the Security of Your Data
When you submit Information via the Websites, your Information is protected both online and offline. We have implemented technical, physical and administrative measures, as well as policies and procedures designed to safeguard your privacy from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction and will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available. Although we take efforts to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted over the internet or any wireless network. Please also understand that there are no such “perfect security measures” for the internet. We will rely on currently available technologies and take appropriate security measures to protect your Information. We will offer reasonable security guarantees and will do our best to keep your Information from being leaked, damaged or lost. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may also post a notice through the Websites and report to regulatory authorities as required by applicable law. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “How to Contact Us” Section below.
Semtech takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Websites from those we actually know are under 14. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 14, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information. If you are a child, you may only use our Websites and services with the permission of your parent or guardian.
Consent to Cross-Border Transfer of Data, Including Information
To the extent possible, Information collected and produced by us in the territory of the People’s Republic of China will be stored in mainland China. However, as a global organization, data we collect, including Information, may be transferred internationally throughout Semtech’s worldwide organization to Semtech’s headquarters in the United States. Some of these foreign jurisdictions may not provide the same level of privacy protection as your local jurisdiction. In addition, as described in the “How Will We Share, Transfer and Disclose Your Information” Section, we may disclose your Information to third-party service providers or public or governmental authorities in the U.S. or other jurisdictions. We will take proper measures to protect your Information at adequate or comparable levels of protection as your local jurisdiction. By using and submitting Information through our Websites, you consent to such transfers or disclosures of your Information.
How to Contact Us
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your Information. If you have any concerns about how we process your data, the security of your data or would like to opt out of direct marketing or complain, you can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Semtech Corporation, 200 Flynn Road, Camarillo, CA 93012.
Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident who has provided personal information to Semtech, or a California resident that reasonably believes that Semtech collected or stores their Personal Information, you may exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and submit your requests in one of the following methods: (a) by submitting the online form located at https://info.semtech.com/data-request; or (b) by calling the following toll free number 1-855-343-1663. Please note the following does not apply to employees or contractors of Semtech, or to personal information reflecting a written or verbal communication or a transaction between Semtech and a California resident, where the California resident is acting as an employee, owner, director, officer, or contractor of a business that is providing or receiving products and services from Semtech.
NOTE: we do not sell your Personal Information as that term is defined in the CCPA or under Nevada Law (Section Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes).
If you are a California resident and your personal information is not otherwise exempt from CCPA, you have the right to request Semtech to:
- Disclose if we have collected personal information on you;
- Disclose the categories of personal information that we have collected on you (if any); the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for collecting, disclosing or selling personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information;
- Disclose the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected on you (if any);
- Disclose the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose; and
- Delete personal information we have collected on you (if you satisfy the conditions set out in the CCPA).
In order to submit a request, we will need to verify your identity. Depending on the nature of the request, we may request two or more data points of personal information to verify your identity.
Please note that following your verified request, we will send you your personal information from the following email address: email@example.com (Any response to your request, including any personal information may be sent as an encrypted file).
Please note that once you have submitted a request, we will send you a receipt, acknowledging your request, within 10 days. If, for some reason, you do not receive such a receipt within 10 days of your submitted request, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as an error may have occurred.
We will process and respond to your request within 45 days after it is received (in some cases, as is allowed under the CCPA, this process may be extended by an additional 45-90 days).
Please note, that regarding requests under subsections (a), (b), (c) and (d) above, you may only make two requests in a 12-month period, and the information provided need only cover the 12-month period prior to your request.
We hereby inform you that if you exercise any of your rights under the CCPA we may not deny you goods or services for that reason, or subject you to different prices than those paid by other consumers, unless provided otherwise under the CCPA, Federal, or State law.
Notice of Information We Collect
Pursuant to California Civil Section 1798.100(b), this serves as notice of the categories of personal information that we collect from users of our Websites or from California residents offline at trade shows, meetings or at our facilities, and the purposes for which the information was collected. Please note that all of the categories of personal information we collect about you (as detailed below) come from the following categories of sources:
- You, including through your use of our services
- Our affiliate companies
- Third parties, including through Taleo
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from California consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|Categories of Personal Information||Purposes||Parties with whom Personal Information may be shared include:|