Semtech Corporation 及其附属公司（统称为“Semtech”、“我们”或“我们的”）非常重视您的隐私权。本政策阐明我们计划如何处理我们从您或其他人那里获得的与已识别或可识别个人有关的信息（“个人信息”），包括通过我们的产品和服务或我们运营的任何网站（包括 Semtech、LoRaWAN 学院、LoRa 社区、2.4 GHz 社区、Collos 和 LoRa Cloud 服务门户网站（统称为“服务”））或相关方式获得的信息。本政策还介绍了您在适用隐私法下的数据保护权利。
Types of Personal Information that we may collect include:
- Information that you provide when using the Services, including name, address, email address, log-in information, company, title, payment and billing information, and any other information that you may provide.
- Information that you provide when applying for a job, including name, address, email address, phone number, employment history, educational background and other information that you may provide. We may use a third-party platform for such application.
- Information automatically collected through tracking technologies when you use the Services, including usage and technical information to create a more personalized online experience.
If you choose not to provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to access a particular Service, where the Service requires such disclosure.
When you visit our websites, we and third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services for the purpose of targeted advertising. We may also collect certain electronic information that cannot be associated with you personally, such as the domains you visited immediately prior to visiting our websites, the number of visitors to our websites, browsing patterns and areas of interest on our websites. We may collect this information in order to help us improve the Services including our websites, and better serve our customers, job applicants, and others. Because such information is not Personal Information, it is not subject to the remaining provisions of this policy.
Use of Personal Information
We process your Personal Information for the following lawful reasons:
- to fulfill a contract, or to take steps in connection with fulfilling a contract, including when you apply for or are offered a job;
- to comply with the law, including in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation;
- to provide Services you have requested, and respond to any comments or complaints you may send us;
- to help us monitor, personalize, improve and protect the Services, both online and offline, as well as to develop new products and services;
- to monitor customer accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law;
- to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about the Services;
- on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the Personal Information you provide for the purpose we explain to you at the time we ask for your consent.
When we rely on our legitimate interests as a lawful basis for processing your Personal Information, we ensure that we only do so if we can do so whilst protecting your rights and freedoms.
We may use aggregated information and de-identified information without restriction.
A cookie is a text file that a website transfers to your device’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes and is used to enhance the quality of your visit to the website.
Our websites use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our websites and use their features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, services like enabling appropriate content based on your type of device cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our websites, so that we can analyze traffic and understand how our visitors interact with our websites.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make (such as your user name, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of websites that you can customize.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
- Advertising Cookies: Our websites may use third party advertising networks to deliver targeted advertising. They may also have the capability to track your browsing across different sites and apps.
Where required, we will ask for your agreement before we collect cookies from you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our websites who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the websites, but some features may not function.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, we may provide your Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of delivering our goods or services to you and for other purposes related to your use of the Services or your interest in securing employment with Semtech. For example, we may provide such Personal Information to our third-party service providers, authorized sales representatives, authorized distributors, shipping companies, or recruiters. We will only provide those third parties with the Personal Information they need to perform the contemplated service.
Aside from the circumstances described above, we will not provide any of your Personal Information to other companies or individuals without your consent, unless required by law or for the other legal purposes described below.
We may disclose your Personal Information to local and foreign public or governmental authorities to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative reporting requirements, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by other law.
We may also disclose your Personal Information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, to investigate or prevent actual or suspected loss or harm to persons or property, to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Security of Personal Information
When you provide Personal Information by using the Services, your Personal Information is protected both online and offline. We have implemented technical, physical and administrative measures, as well as policies and procedures designed to safeguard your privacy from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction and will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available. Although we take efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted over the internet or any wireless network. We will rely on currently available technologies and take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Information. If you have any concern about the security of your Personal Information (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us using the details in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Our websites are not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information. If you are a child under the age of 13, do not use or provide any Personal Information through our websites.
Consent to Cross-Border Transfer of Data, Including Personal Information
我们在中华人民共和国境内收集和产生的个人信息将尽可能存储在中国大陆。但作为一家全球企业，整个 Semtech 全球组织收集的数据（包括个人信息）可能会转移到 Semtech 的美国总部。一些外国司法管辖区可能无法提供与您当地司法管辖区相同级别的隐私保护。我们将在 Semtech 公司集团内部共享您的个人信息，以帮助我们改进服务，包括我们的网站，并更好地为我们的客户、求职者和其他人服务。此外，如本政策所述，我们可能会将您的个人信息披露给美国或其他司法管辖区的第三方服务提供商或公共或政府机构。我们将采取适当的措施，以与您当地的司法管辖区相同或适当的保护级别来保护您的个人信息。通过使用服务提供个人信息，即表示您同意此类个人信息的转移或披露。
EU Privacy Rights
If you are resident in the EU you are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). The following notice applies only to EU residents who use the Services.
Our lawful bases for processing your Personal Information are described above in the “Use of Personal Information” section above.
Please note that if you provide Personal Information through your use of the Services, we may transfer your Personal Information to the United States. The European Commission does not consider that the United States provides adequate protection for personal information. For such transfers, we take necessary measures to ensure that your Personal Information receives an adequate level of protection.
When we transfer Personal Information outside the European Economic Area, including where we do so to a stakeholder or vendor in a country that is not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission, we rely upon appropriate safeguards such as standard contractual clauses, or a vendor’s Processor Binding Corporate Rules. However, if you do not wish your Personal Information to be transferred to the United States, you should not provide Personal Information through use of the Services.
For further information about international data transfers, please contact us using the contact details in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing, where consent is the basis we rely upon to process your Personal Information. For Personal Information we collected, you may withdraw your consent by requesting that we delete your Personal Information by contacting us using the details below.
- You have the right to access the Personal Information that we hold and how we process it, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to demand rectification of inaccurate Personal Information.
- You have the right to object to your Personal Information being processed under certain conditions.
- You have the right to erasure of your Personal Information under certain conditions.
- You have the right to demand that we restrict processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions, if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, processing is no longer necessary, or you believe your Personal Information is inaccurate.
- You have the right to data portability of your Personal Information, subject to certain conditions.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority in the country in which you are resident.
To exercise any of the above listed rights (with the exception of the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority in the country in which you are resident), please contact us using the details in the “How to Contact Us” section below. We will process any requests in accordance with applicable law.
California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Semtech collects Personal Information as defined by the CCPA. For purposes of this section, “California Privacy Rights”, Personal Information will include information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
We collect Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- You, including through your use of the Services
- Third parties
We collect the Personal Information for the reasons set forth in the “Use of Personal Information” section above.
We have collected the following categories of Personal Information within the last twelve (12) months and disclosed this information to the following third parties:
Parties with whom each Category of Personal Information may be shared include:
We do not sell your Personal Information.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
- Request that Semtech disclose:
- Specific pieces of Personal Information Semtech has collected about you;
- Categories of Personal Information Semtech has collected about you, disclosed about you for a business purpose, or sold;
- Categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- Categories of third parties with whom Semtech shares or to whom Semtech sells Personal Information; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and selling Personal Information.
- Request deletion of Personal Information;
- Opt-out of the sale of Personal Information; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment by Semtech for exercising these rights.
Please submit a request to know or a request to delete: (a) by submitting the online form located at https://info.semtech.com/data-request; or (b) by calling the following toll free number: 1-855-343-1663. In order to submit a request, we will need to verify your identity. Depending on the nature of the request, we may request two or more data points of personal information to verify your identity.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. To make a request on your behalf, an authorized agent may contact us by email with proof of your written and signed permission to do so. Note that Semtech may also require you to verify your identity and confirm that you gave permission.
Please note that following a verifiable request, we will communicate with you or an authorized agent. Any response to your request, including any Personal Information, may be sent as an encrypted file.
“Shine the Light” Law
California residents may also have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the details in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your Personal Information. Please submit any questions, concerns or requests to exercise your applicable rights to us at email@example.com or by writing to Semtech Corporation, 200 Flynn Road, Camarillo, CA 93012.