低压 RailClamp® 2 线 ESD 防护
RailClamp® 3552T is a low voltage RailClamp which can provide ESD protection to IEC 61000-4-2 on highspeed ports. It is manufactured using Semtech's proprietary low voltage technology, designed to minimize both the ESD peak clamping and TLP clamping voltage.
These devices "snap-back" to a low on-state voltage when the breakdown voltage of the device is exceeded. This has the advantage of lowering the overall ESD clamping voltage. When the device is in the on-state, the dynamic resistance is typically 0.30Ω, further minimizing the ESD clamping. Maximum capacitance is only 0.40pF allowing the RClamp3552T to be used in applications operating in excess of 6GHz without appreciable signal attenuation. Each device will protect two lines operating at 3.5 volts.
- High ESD withstand Voltage: +/-17kV (Contact), +/-20kV (Air) per IEC 61000-4-2
- Very small PCB area: 0.6mm2
- Protects up to two data lines
- Low capacitance: 0.40pF Maximum
- Dynamic Resistance: 0.30 Ω Typical
- 低 ESD 钳位电压
- Operating voltage: 3.5V
- Qualified to AEC-Q100
- USB 3.0
- Audio Ports
- SLP1006N3T 1.0 x 0.6 x 0.40 mm package
- RClamp3552T.TNT: Pb-Free, Halogen Free and RoHS/WEEE Compliant, 10,000 pieces tape and reel, 7 inch reel